Polyethylene powder | PE Powder
Polyethylene powder, a white appearance PE powder additive.
Brightening agent is widely used in the field of glass fiber reinforced plastics, also known as fiberglass reinforced plastics additive.It can be said that Polyethylene powders is a particularly important additive in the field of BMC, SMC and DMC. especially in some During the pultrusion process.
The main characteristics of using polyethylene powder.
- The main purpose of using polyethylene micropowder is to improve the dispersibility of pigments or fillers, so that their color exhibits a relatively uniform state, making the surface more delicate and smooth.
- Greatly reduces cracking or stress microcracks.
- Fully control its shrinkage and improve the stability of product size and performance.
- It can effectively control the low temperature resistance and mechanical properties of the product, while the chemical properties are also very stable.
- Control the water absorption rate of the product.
- Simultaneously plays a role in controlling and assisting demolding during the production process.
- Polyethylene powder can also increase the brightness of the product, resulting in a significant improvement in its appearance.
- Finally, we would like to say that subdivision can eliminate problems such as slag shedding, foreskin, and scarring in the waste production process.Reduce some grooves that may appear during the production process.
The usage method and steps of Polyethylene powder.
Firstly, the additional amount of polyethylene powder is basically between 1.5% and 8%.PE powder ultimately determined based on the shape of the product you produce, the type of filler, and the type of pigment, especially in these production processes.
Its addition amount ranges from 1-5% of the resin in the pultrusion process. we recommend adding between 2% and 3%, while for thicker products, we recommend using between 3% and 5%.
For products that require special smoothness and delicacy, especially in surface production, such as tools, handles, window frames, or large and complex profiles, we recommend using a 5% to 10% dosage.
We suggest that you do not use other types of search machines to avoid using our giant lizards, which may affect color uniformity.The final amount of PE powder can be determined based on your own experimental results, and our above data is for your reference only.
Packaging and storage mode.
The polyethylene (PE) fine powder low shrinkage additives we provide play an important role in applications such as fiberglass reinforced plastics (FRP) (SMC/BMC/pultrusion). This spherical structure of thermoplastic polyethylene fine velvety soft powder is an indispensable additive in SMC, BMC/DMC, RTM and pultrusion.
Our polyethylene powder is 20 kilograms per bag. We suggest that you place it in a dry and cool environment, and its warranty period is one year.
Please make a final decision based on your test results for all details. All information we provide is for reference only. We do not assume any legal responsibility for any losses or injuries that may be caused by the use of our products.
Polyethylene powder is used to enhance the strength of sentences in block molded plastic and sheet molded plastic sheets, making it used to make parts for automotive, home appliance, and construction industries. Therefore, it is known that powder is an important chemical additive, serving as both a reinforcing agent and a brightening agent.This is a ultrafine powder in SMC/BMC APPLICATIONS.
Polyethylene (Pe) Fine Powder Low Shrinkage Additive Cas No: 9002
PE Powder, EINECS No. is 200-815-3, the purity is reached to 100%. We closed to Shanghai port or Ningbo port.
We would like to supply you free samples to testing. And the freight should paid by you. Cas No.: 9002.
Looking forward to your inquiry about our products.
Other chemical name PE powder | Polyethylene Ultrafine powder.