|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1MT|
|Delivery Time:||7 WORK DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Color:||Gray White,White/grey||Name:||Lignite Drilling Mud Additive|
organic clay powder,
activated bentonite clay
Organic Lignite For Oil Drilling Fluids | Fluid Loss Control Agent
Organic Lignite is used for filtration control in oil based drilling fluids with good thermal stability and compatibility, effectively controlling filtrate loss, thus reducing costs.
|Oil Soluble, %||≥85||≥90|
Usage & Dosage
1. Organic Lignite is used for filtration control mainly in oil based drilling fluids, and is compatible with other oil drilling additives.
2. Suggested dosage is about 3.0-5.0%.
1.Organophilic Lignite is usually kept in a compound or multi-wall bags, with each net weight 25kg,22.7(50lb), 14MT/20FCL with pallet.
2. Special packages are available based on customers’ requirements.
3. Every 20-feet container can hold 12-14tons.
1. Organophilic Lignite should be kept in shady, dry and ventilated warehouse where environment temperature is controlled below 60 centdegree and relative humidity is under 50%.
2.Organophilic Lignite should be prevented from sun and rain, and positioned in some place away from heat and fire; the recommendation for bag piles is no more than 8 layers.
3. The expiration period is 12 months.
1. Avoid contacting with eyes, skin and clothing. Otherwise, wash with a flush of water.
2. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for complete handling and hazard data.
If you are interesting our Fluid Loss Control Agent Organophilic Lignite,pls mail us:
Contact Person: sales